Monday, June 13, 2005

To pee or not to pee.....

A friend asked us to go camping. In a tent. In the woods. Without a toilet nearby.

Uhhhh, I dunno.

I've tried camping before. But more recently, camping has been pretty much become a stay at Motel 6. Really primitive camping is when they don't have cable tv.

I really don't camp. I want to though. I think. I have a large tent, brand new, still in the box. I have a camping stove, a lantern, cookware, ice chest, blow up bed, bedding in a container marked "for camping", the list goes on. In other words, I have everything I need to go camping.

Except the skill to pee in the woods. I don't pee in the woods. I can't pee in the woods.

It's more like I always end up peeing down my leg and into my shoe. I've tried to properly pee in the woods. Really I have. But, I can't.

All men have to do is unzip. All some women have to do is slide their pants down a little. Me? I'd have to remove every stitch of clothing below the waist as well as my shoes. I don't know how they do it.

I've researched peeing on line. Checked out products like this and techniques like this. I mean, I can't even do a proper hover over public toilet seats. I would pee on myself EVERY SINGLE TIME.

One time, I thought I had it mastered. My friend KTG and I were bar hopping, checking out the various bands playing across the city. My usual habit was to drink one glass of water for every alcoholic beverage - keeps hangover symptoms to a minimum but causes you to pee like a racehorse. Anyhoo. We had just left a nightclub when the urge hit me - fast and furious. It didn't matter what kind of dive we ended up at, just as long as they had a functioning restroom.

It was incredibly late and we were nowhere near anything but the park. I told KTG - I don't care how many homosexuals are having sex in that public restroom - if it's open, I'm going in. It wasn't. (That would have been interesting though. Dangerous. But interesting)

By this time I was going to explode - and I didn't want to spoil the evening by attempting any known position whereupon I would wind up peeing in my shoes. Then I had an idea.

KTG's car was very low to the ground - we parked close to the curb. I took off my panties, opened the door, hiked my skirt up and sat on the edge of the running board. My feet were spread apart and braced across the curb. My goal was to pee straight down into the gutter. Yep that was my goal all right.

To my surprise, the stream of pee arced up and over. DIRECTLY ONTO MY FOOT.

I just can't win.

My camping stuff is going to remain in storage for a while longer. Maybe I'll just stick to my Motel 6 version of camping. At least the toilet is close and they say they'll keep the light on for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





As the owner of this blog, I assume no responsibility for any errors, or inaccuracies, in its content or judgement. I am not a doctor or lawyer, nor do I portray one on TV. Void where prohibited. Use only as directed. Batteries not included. Caution: May Be Hazardous to Your Health. Accessories sold separately. Not to be used by children under 3. May cause drowsiness. No animals were injured in the making of this website. Do not operate heavy machinery. No shirt, No shoes, No service. Do not overinflate. Stay back 300 feet. Recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists who chew gum. Caution: Makes wide turns. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Parental guidance suggested. Do not use during last three months of pregnancy. Objects may be smaller than they appear. Simulated picture. Sold for the prevention of disease only. Artificially flavored. All rights reserved. Not for human consumption. Stops at all railroad crossings. Contents under pressure. Best when used by expiration date. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No smoking. Prices may vary. Configuration subject to change. Plus tax, title and license. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. Monitor sold separately. Found to be only 99.9% effective as a contraceptive. Plus shipping and handling. Do not freeze. Your mileage may vary. Close cover before striking. Please rewind. Not used for purpose intended. Adults only. This tag is to be removed only by consumer. No carryouts. You agree to these Terms and Conditions by using this site. Available for a limited time only at participating locations. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Discontinue if redness or swelling occurs. Not animal tested. FDA approved. Unattended children will be given candy and a free puppy. Contents may settle during shipping. Stir occasionally. Do not discontinue use unless directed by your physician. Keep out. Do not use if seal is broken. For chronic continued constipation consult your doctor. Store at room temperature. Results may vary. Shake before using. Flammable. Patent pending. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Due to the graphic content, parental discretion is advised.